Description & Specification
Electrolux Ergorapido Allergy Stick Vacuum Titan Blue 18V
High performance 2 in 1 cordless vacuum cleaner with 180° EasySteer™ manoeuvrability and BrushRollClean™ that gives you the feeling of clean, everyday. We are excited to release the new Electrolux Ergorapido Allergy!
The Ergorapido Allergy is a high performance 2-in-1 cordless stickvac with 180° EasySteer™ manoeuvrability and BrushRollClean™ for an easily and effortless clean.
- Up to 48 minutes of runtime
- Advanced Allergy Filter - captures up to micro dust for a healthier home
- Features high performance Lithium HD TurboPower battery for optimal cleaning performance and longer run time
- BrushrollCleanTM Technology - saves you the trouble of having to clean the brush roll with your hands or scissors. An internal blade removes entwined hairs and fibres before they are vacuumed into the dust cup
- 2-in-1 detachable handheld - detachable handheld unit lets you clean areas above the floor such as countertops, furniture and hard to reach places.
|What's In The Box||2-in-1 Crevice Dusting Brush|
|Suits Floor Types||Carpet, Hard Floors, Stairs, Tiles|
|Run Time (mins)||High Power: 16 mins / Low Power: 48 mins|
Videos & Manual
Delivery & Warranty
How much will my delivery cost?
No matter where you live in New Zealand, our delivery service charges are as follows:
This applies to everything on this website, including vacuum cleaners, vacuum bags and accessories. 'Total spend' includes all products and services purchased in a single online transaction excluding freight costs. Godfreys aim to dispatch all orders the following business day.
How long will my order take to arrive?
Here is an approximate guide to delivery times for online orders once your delivery has been dispatched:
Note: Please allow extra time for delivery around public holidays. In order to qualify for our delivery service, the products that you ordered have to be in stock, they must be ordered online, payment must be received by us, accurate delivery details must be provided and your delivery address must be within New Zealand.
If you haven’t received your online order or if you have any questions about an order that you have placed, please contact Customer Service and we’ll get on the case straight away.