Spot the Dog Competition
The Godfreys® June Big Brand Bonanza Catalogue Competition
Terms and Conditions
The sponsor of this competition is ELECTRICAL HOME-AIDS PTY LTD trading as Godfreys® ABN 62007539577.
By completing an entry form each Customer is deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions without variation.
Correction: Godfreys June Big Brand Bonanza catalogue erroneously stated in the competition section that the recommended retail price of the Sauber Advance Handstick in NZ is NZ$499. The recommended retail price of the Sauber Advance Handstick is NZ$599.
1st Prize: $1,000 CASH (prepaid EFTPOS card loaded with $1,000 AUD)
2nd/3rd Prizes: 1 of 2 NEW Sauber Advance Handsticks (RRP $599)*
Prizes: 1 of 10 cleaning kits valued at $75
*Godfreys does not promise that any particular colours will be available.
HOW TO ENTER THE COMPETITION
· To enter the Godfreys® June Big Brand Bonanza Catalogue Competition, entrants must:
Go to: https://www.godfreys.co.nz/competition/
· Complete the entry form online and state:
(a) on what page of the June Big Brand Bonanza Catalogue does the dog image appear; and
(b) tell us what is your favourite cleaning ‘big brand’ and why (preferably in 25 words or less)
· The Godfreys® June Big Brand Bonanza Catalogue Competition is based on skill.
· Entries will be judged on their creativity and originality in the subjective opinion of the judges.
· 10am AEST 23 May 2018 to 11.59pm AEST 27 June 2018 inclusive (“Competition Period”).
· Any entries received after the end of the Competition Period are ineligible.
· Customers are not required to purchase any product to be eligible for the Competition.
· 18 years or older unless permission form parent or legal guardian.
· Permanent resident of Australia or New Zealand
· Not a Godfreys® employee or immediate family of a Godfreys® employee. "Immediate family" means spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
DATE, TIME AND PLACE OF WINNER
• Winners will be selected by Godfreys®’ employees at Godfreys Head Office at 26-34 Aylesbury Drive, Altona VIC 3018.
• Winners will be announced on or about 2 July 2018 (“Draw Date”).
• Winners will be notified via email after the Draw Date.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Prizes are not transferable and or redeemable for cash.
2. The first prize will be loaded onto a prepaid EFTPOS card.
3. The competition prize pool is for Australia and New Zealand combined.
4. Godfreys will deliver the Prize to the Customer’s nominated address within seven business days after the Draw Date, unless advised otherwise.
6. Each Prize winner must provide a valid Australian or New Zealand residential address and mobile number via email within five business days of receiving notification via email and/or phone in order to receive their Prize, failing which the Prize will be forfeited.
7. Godfreys®’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Products shown (if any) are for illustration purposes only, products may vary.
9. Godfreys® accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected bookings not received by Godfreys® or delays due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
10. Godfreys® reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of any booking (including proof of an Customer’s identity, age and place of residence).
11. The Customer must be the person in control of the nominated email address.
12. If an entrant’s contact details change during the Competition Period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify Godfreys®. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. An entrant that breaches these Terms and Conditions is ineligible.
14. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, website maintenance or any causes beyond the reasonable control of Godfreys®, Godfreys® reserves the right, in its sole discretion to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, acting reasonably.
15. Each entrant grants to Godfreys® a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide licence to use and exploit (including publish) all intellectual property rights in the entry in any media or on public display for any purpose relating to the entrant's entry in the Godfreys® June Big Brand Bonanza Catalogue Competition.
17. Godfreys® and their subsidiaries and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission; communications; line failure; theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserve the right to take any action that may be available.
18. Failure by Godfreys® to enforce any of its rights under these Terms and Conditions does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19. If you have any questions please email - email@example.com