Carpet Shampoo Solution
After you’ve purchased a brand new carpet shampooer, it’s best to keep a stock of carpet shampoo on hand, so you’re ready to go at a moment’s notice. But with so many different shampoos on the market, how do you select the one that’s right for you?
Some manufacturers of carpet shampooers also sell their own branded carpet cleaner solution, so that’s one option. Another is to select your shampoo based on the type of cleaning that’s required, regardless of brand. For example, you can purchase shampoos that are designed to remove everyday odours, shampoos designed for homes with pets, formulas that protect your carpet from future stains, or those that remove allergens from carpet fibres.
Godfreys has a great range of high quality carpet stain remover shampoos, but before we check them out, let’s answer a question asked by many of our customers - how often should you shampoo your carpet?
How often should you shampoo your carpet?
It’s a good idea to shampoo your carpets every year even if they don’t look dirty or stained, because there’s plenty of dirt you can’t see hidden deep within the pile. With kids, pets and heavy traffic in your home, it’s likely you’ll be able to see when your carpets need a good clean. But even if it looks clean at first glance, you’ll be surprised by the colour of the water at the end!
What’s the best carpet shampoo?
- Bissell Multi Allergen Shampoo Solution: This is a very affordable option if you suffer from asthma or allergies because it’s a double concentrate shampoo. This carpet shampoo not only removes allergens such as dust mites and pollen from carpet fibres, it also deeply cleans your carpets and leaves behind a ScotchgardTM protector that resists future dirt and stains.
- Bissell Wash & Protect Stain & Odour Formula: For everyday cleaning, you can’t look past this carpet cleaner solution that’s ideal for carpets and upholstery. Built-in ScotchgardTM protection also helps to future-proof your carpets against stains and odours.
- Bissell Pet Stain & Odour Formula: This is the perfect shampoo for pet owners and contains a double concentrate formula that’s ideal for all full-sized shampooers. It also contains ScotchgardTM to protect your carpets from future stains and odours.
- Bissell Blossom Breeze Carpet Shampoo Solution: With a lovely, fresh lavender scent, this carpet stain remover shampoo is a double concentrate that’s ideal for eliminating everyday stains and odours.
- Hoover PetPlus 2 x Concentrate Carpet Shampoo: This double concentrate formula is designed to remove pet stains and odours from your carpets. It leaves a fresh cotton breeze scent in your home and can be used with all brands of carpet shampooers.
- CleanUp Pet Stain & Odour Shampoo: This huge 5L container of carpet cleaner solution not only removes the most difficult pet stains and odours, but it’s also biodegradable. It’s ideal for cleaning and deodorising carpets and upholstery.
- CleanUp Carpet Cleansing Shampoo Solution: Another great buy, this 5L container is designed to remove everyday stains and odours from your carpets and upholstery. It’s a biodegradable, double strength formula ideal for Vax, Hoover, Wertheim, Optim and Super Hero shampooers.
- Hoover CleanPlus Carpet Cleaner & Deodoriser: This heavy-duty, spot-cleaning spray is designed to remove occasional, everyday stains without even pulling the carpet shampooer out of the cupboard. It’s lightweight and easy to use.
- Hoover PetPlus Stain Cleaner & Deodoriser: This formula is ideal for removing accidental pet stains and lingering odours in between heavy annual shampoo cleans of your carpets and upholstery.
Where can I buy carpet shampoo?
If someone asks you, where can I buy carpet shampoo? Tell them to pop down to their local Godfreys. We have an affordable range of carpet stain remover shampoos and we’re happy to help you select the one that suits you best.
If you need any help deciding which carpet shampoo is best for your needs, why not chat to one of our experts online or in-store today?