The Godfreys® Vorwerk Demonstration Giveaway Promotion Terms and Conditions
The sponsor of this is New Zealand Vacuum Cleaner Co. NZ Limited trading as Godfreys® IRD 77 599 188.
By booking an in-store demonstration of the each Customer is deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions without variation.
Godfreys® will give to each of the first 25 eligible attendees of the Demonstration (each a 'Customer') during the Promotion Period a free:
HOW TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY
- Customer must book a Demonstration using the official promotion online form (“Booking”).
- Customer must attend the Demonstration to completion.
- From 11.00am 1 March 2018 until 25 Steam Mops have been given away ("Promotion Period").
- Any entries received after the end of the Competition Period are ineligible.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Steam Mops are not transferable and or redeemable for cash.
- Godfreys will deliver the Steam Mop to the Customer’s nominated address within seven business days.
- Products shown (if any) are for illustration purposes only, products may vary.
- Godfreys® accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected Bookings not received by Godfreys® or delays due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- Godfreys® reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of any Booking and a (including proof of an Customer’s identity, age and place of residence).
- The Customer must be the person in control of the nominated email address.
- An entrant that breaches these Terms and Conditions is ineligible.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, website maintenance or any causes beyond the reasonable control of Godfreys®, Godfreys® reserves the right, in its sole discretion to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, acting reasonably.
- Each entrant grants to Godfreys® a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide licence to use and exploit (including publish) use all intellectual property rights in the entry in any media or on public display for any purpose relating to the entrant's entry in the Godfreys® Spring Competition.
- Godfreys® and their subsidiaries and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission; communications; line failure; theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserve the right to take any action that may be available.
- Failure by Godfreys® to enforce any of its rights under these Terms and Conditions not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If you have any questions please email - firstname.lastname@example.org